- Unwanted touching
- Unwanted sexual advances
- Unwanted requests for dates and/or relationships
- Continued sexual advances after a break up
- Discussion at work about your sex life
- Unwanted kissing
- Sexual demands for continued employment
- Continual discussion of sex at work in your presence
- Watching pornography at work
- Continuous joking of a sexual nature
- Continuous staring or leering
If you have been subject to this conduct, it is time you gave your employer notice. The Law Offices of Olga Troshchiy will write a demand letter or file a lawsuit on your behalf.
The fact that you are still working at the employer should not deter you from pursuing a claim challenging wrongful conduct.
We have represented many employees who were still on the job at the time of our intervention.
There are no upfront costs needed – call us today for a free consultation.
Free Legal Consultation
Tell us about your case